All persons who have applied·asked the advisory service have been admitted.
All persons who have submitted the application·demand for advisory services work experience have been accepted.
The deadline for registration service, submission of documents and payment of public money is of 5 to the 10 October 2017, inclusive.
Documents to be submitted to the secretariat of the institute:
- Inscription service advisory
- Proof of payment of the public price (60€)
Opening hours púlbic Secretariat:
Mornings: Monday to Friday 10:00 a 13:00 h
Evenings: Monday and Tuesday 16:00 a 18:30 h / Wednesday and Thursday 16:00 a 17:00 h
S’oferten 6 places for each of the following cycles:
Family Administration and Finance,,ca,Administrative management CFGM,,ca,CFGS Administration and Finance,,ca,Family of trade and marketing,,ca,Commercial activities CFGM,,ca,International trade CFGS,,ca,CFGS Management sales and commercial spaces,,ca,CFGS Transport i logística,,en,Family of Informatics and Communications,,ca,CFGM microcomputer systems and networks,,ca,CFGS systems information network,,ca,CFGS Application Development platform,,ca,CFGS Web Application Development,,ca,distributions curriculum,,ca,Family Administration and Finance,,ca
CFGM Gestió administrativa
CFGS Administració i finances
Família de comerç i màrqueting
CFGM Activitats comercials
CFGS Comerç internacional
CFGS Gestió de vendes i espais comercials
CFGS Transport i logística
Família d’Informàtica i comunicacions
CFGM Sistemes microinformàtics i xarxes
CFGS Administració de sistemes informàtics en xarxes
CFGS Desenvolupament d’aplicacions multiplataforma
CFGS Desenvolupament d’aplicacions web
Sol·Applications Advice :
The period for the sun·applications is 18 to the 26 September 2017
The sun·application advice service must be done in person at the secretary office.
Sol·Recognition Applications :
A Who is
Aimed at adults interested in getting a diagnosis of their training and career opportunities and find the most suitable training program to achieve the objective of the proposed rating.
How can I?
- Have individually a specialist consultant in a professional family that will help me to identify my skills, interests and my professional goal during work sessions.
- Understand the opportunities afforded me the VET system and how can I benefit.
- Know if my experience can be recognized for academic content of a training cycle, and what do I get it.
- Know if the courses I have done academic recognition and to what extent I can help you achieve a degree of professional training.
- Advice to determine the training strategy best suited to my interests, career and the time available.
- Having an assessment report with a personalized roadmap with directions on the actions that I do, and practical information to achieve a degree of professional training.
- The assessment report obtained is a requirement to attend the service in recognition of work experience.
This is a personalized service that helps people define and achieve their professional goals by identifying training with academic recognition, analysis of the possibilities of recognizing their academic experience and determination of a plan of work to get it.
The counseling service is providing an educational individually, and costs determined by the price of public 60,00 €