Recognize academic work and / or jobs that a person has done during his working life.
In the process verifying the work performed and content are equated with vocational training courses related.
All people aged 18 years and have experience, at least 2 years full time or proportional, in a particular profession and want to be officially recognized with a certificate.
Requirements for the sun·lawfulness:
a) Prove work experience or social activities of at least two years in the industry related training cycle which want to recognize learning.
b) The person must have previously received counseling service and have the assessment report the same training cycle, or have done phase guidance and advice or counseling in any phase of the call process for the accreditation of professional competences relating to the units of competence established in the titles of technical and vocational training higher technical training vocational education system; provided that they are of the same title or a title deemed compatible, and a certificate issued by the central.
d) Can not be simultaneously registered to the same credit, training modules or units, person or under remote, in the same academic year, by which alone·Claim academic recognition.
How it works ?
It is a documentary process, Interview, evaluation and certification.
Consists of an interview between the person and the school evaluators individually.
Concludes with an official certificate issued by the school for stating the credits, training modules or units recognized.
To validate training units, Credits or certificates Modules, the person must register in the appropriate accrediting training cycle access requirements.
Extract ORDER ENS/270/2012, creating public prices for various services related to initial vocational training provided to schools dependent on the Department of Education (DOGC núm. 6221, of 27.9.2012).
3.1 In schools the Department of Education employees providing service to the academic recognition of learning achieved through work experience subject to income of the fee:
a) For credit titles LOGSE € 40.00
b) Unit training titles LOE € 18.00
3.2 Rebates and exemptions of the fee.
Shall apply with prior documented justification, exemptions and allowances following:
a) The members of families classified in the general category and the members of single-parent families, have a bonus 50% the amounts of the fees, without both bonuses are cumulative.
a) The members of families of special category.
b) People who own legal declaration disability to a degree or higher 33%.
c) People subject to custodial measures.
d) Victims of terrorist acts, their spouses and their children.
Vocational training offered by the service and the number of places:
- CFGM administrative 6 places
- CFGM Commercial Activities 6 places
- CFGM microcomputer systems and networks 6 places
- Advanced vocational training of Administration and Finance 6 places
- CFGS Management sales and commercial spaces 6 places
- CFGS International Trade 6 places
- CFGS de Transport i logística 6 places
- Advanced vocational training of computer network systems administration 6 places
- Advanced vocational training application development platform 6 places
- Advanced vocational training of Web Application Development 6 places
Channel of communication with applicants:
Publishing to the Web site and / or the counter in the center.
The sun·Application service will be held in person, Secretary to the center.
The period for registration,payment for the service and delivery of documents to the offices of the center is (According to the timetable set)
- Received payment of money
- Assessment report
- Documentary evidence bonus or exemption from public fees, if applicable.
Price: 18Formative € per unit to be certified
Evenings: Monday and Tuesday 16 a 18:30h.
Wednesday and Thursday 16 a 17h.
Once the center publishes the list of allowed to be presented, the secretary of the center, within four working days, The following documents:
- Inscription (Download it here)
- Photocopy of passport or equivalent document accompanied by the original verification.
- Assessment report or equivalent.
- Received the price of admission. (Download document Banking)
- Documentary proof of exemption or rebate of the fee, if applicable.
- Documentation requirements for proof of work experience:
- a) People who work as salaried
- Working Life, original and updated.
- A certificate from the company stating the duration of the contract, the activities and duration of activities.
- b) People who work as independent
- Certified General Treasury of the Social Security or mutuality corresponding labor.
- Liquidation of the business tax.
- Personal statement of the activities.
- a) People who work as salaried
- HOURS OF PUBLIC OFFICE CENTER:
Mornings 10,00 h a 13,00 h.
Monday and Tuesday evenings: of 16 a 18,30 hours.
Wednesday and Thursday evenings: of 16 a 17 hours.
Friday afternoon: Closed.