We spent an overview of international projects to be undertaken during the year 2016-17.
- During September and October This course, and the project Erasmus , a student-cycle higher degree Multiplatform Application Development Germany has been conducting training abroad.
- També en el marc dels projectes Erasmus +, this month November, of 14 to the 29, Our school will host two of the teachers The high school's Prat de Cluny Teaching classes in Spanish technology center.
- Outside the framework of the Erasmus , high school students and 4th year of ESO's host French students 9 to the 13 of January.
- Also in the month of January Institute Carles Vallbona, com a centre col·laborador del projecte Erasmus+ The new literacy set (The new set of literacy), will 20 students and 4 teachers Italy and Croatia for a week. Aquest projecte pretén enfortir la posició dels alumnes en el mercat laboral i fomentar el seu creixement personal treballant les habilitats en comunicació, recerca d’informació i habilitat financeres bàsiques.
- As of February, rebrem un grup de caps d’estudi francesos del sindicat SNCPT for a week to visit companies and institutes in Catalonia: Girona, Montmeló, Cornellà, Barcelona, Olot Granollers. the project
- also in February, but outside the project Erasmus , high school students travel to and 4th ESO Cluny per tornar la visita del desembre.
- As of March, 10 ESO travel to France, as part of a project that deals with the Erasmus City of the Future involving France, Spain, Denmark, Romania and Bulgaria.
- A l'April, Four students of the institute Croatia School Futura ens visitaran per rebre classe d’Android durant una setmana en anglès i visitaran empreses de Granollers, during 10 dies. Paral·same time, the center will also host a Croatian professor of classes that make web application development in English, while a graduate professor at the Institute Carlos Vallbona provide teaching in Croatia in the’University of Bern for a week.
- Besides, even during the April visit s'acollirà students Lycée du Dauphiné in Romans sur Isère (France).
- As of May ESO, Baccalaureate CFGM and two teachers will travel to Italy within a week of the project The new literacy set. That same month the Institute will host Carlos Vallbona 10 Students of France, Denmark, Romania and Bulgaria, The City of the Future Project.
- As of June, 4ESO students travel to Ireland to study end trip.
- Also in the month of June Three students of vocational training will be half a month in the French Albertville per realitzar les seves pràctiques a les empreses gràcies a les beques Erasmus+ KA102.
- Between June and July hi haurà intercanvi amb l’institut alemany Adolf Kolping Berufskolleg. While two German students will do internships in Granollers during 8 weeks, Two higher level students of the Institute Vallbona do the same in Germany.
- Per últim, also during June and July, is expected 2 from 3 International Trade students realize their business practices in France and Italy.
For more information about international programs available websites: